Head of Chemics & Nutrition - Teamleader Sales (m/f/d)
- You will be the responsible Head for the Chemical and Nutrition Industry in the German speaking part of Switzerland and in this position you create a clear view of the future of your Industry sectors by considering the long-term goals of the organization and defining a strategy to achieve this
- You will drive overall business growth with a focus on increasing revenue and profitability in accordance with set targets
- You are responsible for building strong and long-term relationships with client decision-makers and key stakeholders and furthermore for maintaining existing relationships and growing the client base
- You support recruiting and training talents with the target to build up a team
- You will lead and coordinate the development of marketing material relevant to chemical and nutrition industry as well as the development of client focused solutions and offerings to maximize competitive edge
- In this function you are responsible for positioning Hays as a strategic partner by effective leadership and innovation aligned to client strategic priorities
- You will leverage senior Hays resources and subject matter experts as needed in building relationships
- You are a university graduate (bachelor's or master's degree) or have a vocational qualification in the commercial area and relevant professional experience
- You define yourself as a seasoned sales professional in the Life Sciences industry with expertise in workforce solutions or recruitment industry
- You have already gained experience in building strong client relationships and you maintain a constant focus on industry, client and competitive trends in the life sciences industry and apply this knowledge to both active client engagements and offering development
- You have leadership expertise in terms of recruiting and training talent, providing opportunities for professional development
- Strong Financial Acumen augmented by Business Pragmaticism are characteristics of you
- The ability to engage with Senior Executives both internally and externally as a knowledge partner comes naturally to you and therefore business fluent language skills both in German and English complete your profile
- Hays offers the stability and security of a globally active group and is hiring for an unlimited period of time in a permanent position
- Steep career opportunities through our continuous growth as well as individual development and further training opportunities to become a specialist or manager are open to you
- Team spirit is very important to us - working alongside motivated colleagues and an appreciative, supportive leadership culture are guaranteed
- We encourage an independent and responsible way of working
- We reward successful sales with attractive incentives
- In addition to a performance-oriented remuneration model, you benefit from our numerous employee offers - such as free REKA checks, company pension schemes and accident insurance, employee discounts, team events and much more
- Furthermore, you can look forward to 25 days of holiday
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies from a wide range of industries are desperately looking for skilled personnel. Without the right specialists, projects, robots and laptops stand still - and nothing works. This is where we come in.
We are the world's No. 1 in the recruitment of specialists. In Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark alone, we support over 4500 top companies to find the right experts to realise their projects. As a sales organisation, we offer entry opportunities in sales and recruiting or our central specialist departments.
Join us now in the area of Key Account Management. The main tasks of this area are to build up and expand our customer base, to continuously cultivate relationships and to fill open project positions at our customers.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.