(Junior-) Recruiter (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of suitable specialists for our customers' positions or temporary projects
- Sourcing of suitable profiles, pre-selection as well as interviews and negotiations with our specialists - you will be searching our pool for the potential dream candidate. Having found experts who convinced you not only with their expertise but also with their personality, you will introduce them to the customer in coordination with your sales colleagues
- Over time, you will get to know the candidate market better and learn how to independently control your recruitment processes
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the initiation and coordination of the processes related to the work and residence permits of our foreign project employees
- You will be the trustworthy contact person for our specialists if they have questions of any kind - during the recruitment process and beyond
- As part of the recruitment process, you will conduct remuneration and contract negotiations with our experts
- You have a vocational qualification or an academic degree
- You are eager to start your career in the field of recruitment, personnel or candidate management and want to find out how to achieve a perfect match between requirements profile and candidate profile
- You like to set yourself goals and know how to independently organise your tasks and to keep track of your current candidate processes
- You have an empathic, open-minded and communicative nature which allows you to easily make new contacts and put yourself in the shoes of others
- In addition, you have a convincing and confident appearance and want to start a recruiting career
- Fluency in French and English are required
- Hays offers the stability and security of a globally active group and is hiring for an unlimited period of time in a permanent position
- Steep career opportunities through our continuous growth as well as individual development and further training opportunities to become a specialist or manager are open to you
- Team spirit is very important to us - working alongside motivated colleagues and an appreciative, supportive leadership culture are guaranteed
- We encourage an independent way of working
- We reward successful sales with attractive incentives
- In addition to a performance-oriented remuneration model, you benefit from our numerous employee offers - such as free REKA checks, company pension schemes and accident insurance, employee discounts, team events and much more
- Furthermore, you can look forward to 25 days of holiday
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies from a wide range of industries are desperately looking for skilled personnel. Without the right specialists, projects, robots and laptops stand still - and nothing works. This is where we come in.
We are the world's No. 1 in the recruitment of specialists. In Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark alone, we support over 4500 top companies to find the right experts to realise their projects. As a sales organisation, we offer entry opportunities in sales and recruiting or our central specialist departments.
Join Hays in our Specialist Recruiting department. The main tasks of this department are the search for suitable candidate profiles for our customer inquiries, the coordination and execution of telephone and personal selection interviews as well as the support of the specialists during the recruiting process.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!