Workforce Solutions Consultant (m/f/d)
- In this role you will identify and present our workforce solution portfolio to prospects
- This includes our proposal management, which means that you will create and maintain sales content through multiple channels
- Also you will be responsible for the organization of sales event and webinars
- The creation of presentations and case studies, and of course content creation on social media and website is another very important task of this role
- With your experience and knowledge you will demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise within Talent Acquisition and a project management framework
- Last but not least you will oversee and keep our portfolio documentation up to date
- For this position you already have at least 3 years of experience in a consulting or solutions/sales role
- Previous experience working within sales/marketing environment would be an advantage
- Ideally, you have previous experience within MSP, RPO/RPS, or the HR services industry in general
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including creation of presentations and proposals for both procurement and talent acquisition audiences
- You are fluent in both German and English
- Hays Talent Solutions GmbH offers the stability and security of a globally active group and is hiring for an unlimited period of time in a permanent position
- Steep career opportunities through our continuous growth as well as individual development and further training opportunities to become a specialist or manager are open to you
- Team spirit is very important to us - working alongside motivated colleagues and an appreciative, supportive leadership culture are guaranteed
- We encourage an independent way of working. We reward successful sales with attractive incentives
- In addition to a performance-oriented remuneration model, you benefit from our numerous employee offers - such as free REKA checks, company pension schemes and accident insurance, employee discounts, team events and much more
- Furthermore, you can look forward to 25 days of holiday
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies of different industries are desperately looking for the right skilled employees, because without them, projects, robots and laptops come to a standstill - and nothing works. That's where we come in. Powering the world of work goes far beyond recruitment. Because we know: The right job can change a person's life, and at the same time, the right person can change organizations for the better. Finding the "perfect match" between people and companies is what drives us. We pride ourselves on being the leading expert in our field and using our expertise to power the world of work.
In this position, you will be part of our Hays Talent Solutions GmbH. This team optimizes our customers` procurement and management processes for personnel resources for all types of employment. Our HTS team acts as a single point of contact for all your personnel procurement processes as well as your supplier management.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.