Traineeship Sales & Recruiting (m/f/d)
- During your trainee program at Hays, you will familiarize yourself with sales and recruitment services, preparing you to start as an account manager/ consultant after six months
- Our experienced account managers/consultants will teach you all you need to know to provide effective solutions to your customers - from telephone acquisition to on-site personnel consulting at the customer's office. Moreover, you will start to build your own customer portfolio through business development
- In the recruiting area, you will be using social networks, databases and other channels to identify suitable experts for our international customers, and you will subsequently approach them in a proactive way
- You will check the qualification of experts (both clients and candidates) via telephone and learn to conduct telephone and personal interviews
- You will support your customers and candidates throughout your internship in one of the following specialisms: Engineering, IT, Finance and Banking, Life Sciences or Construction & Property
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree (or you are approaching the end of your studies) and are looking to start your career in recruitment
- You have strong communication skills, an affinity for sales and are motivated to persuade customers and candidates to collaborate with Hays
- You are organized and focused on performance, which will help you achieve your goals either independently or within a team
- Experience in recruiting and/or active sourcing is considered a plus
- Business fluent language skills both in French and English complete your profile
- Hays offers the stability and security of a globally active group. After a successful completion of your traineeship, you will be awarded a permanent contract
- Hays is a company that is continuously growing, which allows many different career paths and opportunities
- Team spirit is very important to us - working alongside motivated colleagues and an appreciative, supportive leadership culture is guaranteed
- We encourage an independent way of working
- We reward success and productivity with attractive incentives
- In addition to a performance-oriented remuneration model, you benefit from our numerous employee offers - such as a half-fare travelcard, free REKA checks, company pension schemes and accident insurance, employee discounts, team events and much more
- Furthermore, you can look forward to 25 days of holiday
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies from a wide range of industries are desperately looking for skilled personnel. Without the right specialists, projects, robots and laptops stand still - and nothing works. This is where we come in.
We are the world's No. 1 in the recruitment of specialists. In Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark alone, we support over 4500 top companies to find the right experts to realise their projects. As a sales organisation, we offer entry opportunities in sales and recruiting or our central specialist departments.
Join us now internally in the area of Key Account Management. The main tasks of this area are to build up and expand our customer base, to continuously cultivate relationships and to fill open project positions with our customers.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +41 61 225 05 00