Traineeship Consulting in Basel (m/f/d)
- During your trainee program, you will be trained in the areas of recruiting, consulting and sales, so that you afterwards can continue your career directly in a permanent position - from the very beginning, you will be part of a specific team where you will be trained
- You will learn how to recruit the right candidates efficiently and professionally - via social networks, our huge database and other channels - and then accompany them through the entire application process at our companies
- You are the contact person for our candidates and clients with whom we already work and advise them on career- and development opportunities, as well as planning the strategy for filling the vacancy
- From our experienced account managers/consultants you will learn everything you need to know about our clients - from addressing clients on the phone to advise them on site and in person - and step by step begin to build up your own client base
- You aim to learn something new each day? Then we are the right partner for you!
- If you want to be in contact with many different people every day and have a curious and ambitious mind, then apply for a job with us!
- Are you at the end of your studies or have you already finished? You don't want to work in your current job anymore? You just want to do something different? Then apply for a job with us!
- If you're looking for a career start as a headhunter, a career change in consulting, or just want to learn how sales works, then you've come to the right place
- Business fluent German and English round off your profile
- We'll teach you the rest - that's exactly what our traineeship is for :-)
- The "Hays Spirit" describes our open culture and enthusiasm for what we do. We live a respectful cooperation and are committed from the very beginning to making you feel comfortable and valued at all times - we have been living diversity for years
- We prepare you intensively for your new role with our own trainer-team - with structured trainings and workshops. In addition, you will be in close contact with your own mentor on a daily basis and from day 1 you will be able to be responsible of important tasks within your team
- We offer you excellent career opportunities - through clear goals and regular feedback sessions, you will know exactly how to achieve your goals and which career path you can choose
- In addition to flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely, you can expect modern and centrally located offices
- We also offer 28 days' holiday, Reka checks, a half-fare card and much more
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
What sets us apart?
Excellent onboarding with a steep learning curve!
THIS IS YOUR TEAM
You will complete your traineeship in our Tech/Engineering department in Basel - and meet a colorful mix of people who all have the same goal: to fill open positions in Enginerring and Tech Industries with dedication and commitment.
Your mentor Mathias Kolbinger is responsible for your induction and works side by side with you - from him you will learn everything you need to succeed.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
Email: email@example.com Phone: +41 61 225 05 00