Teamleader Sales & Recruiting (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the achievement of a certain budget as well as for the realization of strategic requirements regarding the sales processes in a TEMP/Contracting Business
- You monitor and optimize the business processes for your team
- According to the demand, you develop, lead and grow your team
- You are part of the sales team, which means that you actively support your own customers and support your team members during personal customer meetings and in negotiations
- You define target customers, carry out an assessment of the potential and elaborate strategies for customer development
- You are responsible for all specialist areas in the contract type Temp/Contracting in the office in Geneva
- You have a university degree in a business-related field, or a completed commercial apprenticeship and you have profound professional experience in the field of personnel services
- You have gained in-depth experience in the field of temporary employment and Sales
- You have experience with the management and negotiation of strategic customer relations
- You are experienced in the set-up and further development of a team
- You have very good communication skills and a high ability to work under pressure
- You have a high level of self-motivation, an independent way of working and the ambition to grow your team
- In addition to that, you have excellent English skills and preferably a good level of French (written and spoken)
- Hays offers the stability and security of a globally active group and is hiring for an unlimited period of time in a permanent position
- Steep career opportunities through our continuous growth as well as individual development and further training opportunities to become a specialist or manager are open to you
- Team spirit is very important to us - working alongside motivated colleagues and an appreciative, supportive leadership culture are guaranteed
- We encourage an independent and responsible way of working
- We reward successful sales with attractive incentives
- In addition to a performance-oriented remuneration model, you benefit from our numerous employee offers - such as free REKA checks, company pension schemes and accident insurance, employee discounts, team events and much more
- Furthermore, you can look forward to 25 days of holiday
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies from a wide range of industries are desperately looking for skilled personnel. Without the right specialists, projects, robots and laptops stand still - and nothing works. This is where we come in.
We are the world's No. 1 in the recruitment of specialists. In Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark alone, we support over 4500 top companies to find the right experts to realize their projects. As a sales organization, we offer entry opportunities in sales and recruiting or in our central specialist departments.
Join us now in the area of Key Account Management. The main tasks of this area are to build up and expand our customer base, to continuously cultivate relationships and to fill open project positions at our customers.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!