Team Lead - IT Recruitment (Perm) (m/f/d)
- Support our massive growth journey through structured management of the team including management of day to day operations, sales and recruitment activities, as well as leading the professional growth of team members.
- Manage the budget and underlying KPIs to ensure consistency of activities to acquire/develop clients as well as the services we provide on the ongoing assignments.
- Coach the team in delivering best-in-class recruitment services and working with building sales pipelines.
- Be the daily sounding board for the team members.
- Lead from the front by being operational role model for sales and recruitment tasks.
- Maintain structured growth-oriented one-on-one dialogues with team members and ensure that the new hires are onboarded with great care.
- Comply with the prevailing governance in terms of data management, as well as the annual cycle for people management.
- Structured approach is key to success, so we will love to hear about your thoughts and experiences in this regard.
- In order to mentor and coach our consultants, we expect that you will come with 3-5 years of recruitment experience, where minimum 2 years have been as Senior/Managing Recruitment Consultant or Team Lead.
- Prior people leadership experience is of course a big plus.
- Relevant educational background, for instance a bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- Most importantly, we expect that you are a servant leader motivated to understand the needs of the team and possess the drive to make people succeed.
- Fluency in Danish and English is required.
- Overall, you will become part of one of the leading companies in the world with the vision to become the preferred workforce solution partner in Denmark. You will have 40+ amazing colleagues in a truly international setting and central location in the heart of Copenhagen.
- We offer a culture and environment, where you will have tremendous opportunities to have influence on the future of the team, as well as the company.
- The IT recruitment team, a top priority for us, can be defined as "diamond in the rough", where a proper direction will lead to sustained success.
- We invite you to a team culture where people are fond of each other and come together to deliver superb services to our customers.
- We offer a competitive salary package, complete with pension, insurance, subscriptions and other variable components.
- You will have the flexibility required for work-life balance and a freshly delivered lunch and fruit.
- We have numerous team events interspersed with company-wide events to foster social cohesion.
- Most importantly, we offer stability and growth in your career through clear career progression paths and trainings to make sure that you are constantly improving and growing in your role, career and as professional.
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
This is a unique opportunity to lead a recruitment and sales team with immense potential in a truly leading international recruitment company. In Denmark, we have achieved consistent and significant growth over the last two years and are continuing our growth journey. We invite you to be part of an aspirational and passionate company culture and team that enjoys working with each other, all the while offering you a chance to grow your career constantly. Come as you are!Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
Khuram Abbas Anjum
E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: +45 2936 8827