Team Lead Data Engineering (m/f/d)
- As Team Lead (m/f/d) Data Engineering you will be the key player in company-wide data-integration and provisioning for stakeholders including business analysts, data scientists and other department/corporate-level specialists
- In your role you will be leading and developing a highly motivated and fast-growing team of data engineers
- By contributing to the development of the Hays Germany data strategy as well as integrating the German architecture with our global infrastructure, you will shape our data engineering and data insights landscape within our future data architecture
- In cooperation with consulting teams and other external suppliers you will utilize Hays' data and analytics landscape in order to deliver top quality data products
- You will contribute to the strategical development of the unit by aligning with our data product and data governance teams as well as the operative IT systems landscape and business stakeholders
- It is your priority to ensure that our constantly evolving data product landscape is built on a solid foundation to enable quality, efficiency and scalability while enforcing data compliance
- Your goal is to foster an agile environment with a strong product mindset
- You have successfully completed a university degree in computer science, physics, mathematics or have a comparable qualification, optimally with a focus on data science or machine learning
- You have extensive experience as a senior data or machine learning engineer
- Ideally, you have gained some experience in lateral or disciplinary leadership
- You are fluent in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Scala
- Frameworks and platforms like Airflow, Spark, Hadoop are known to you
- You are familiar with either AWS or Azure
- As a bonus you have knowledge of the fundamentals in project management and the administrative side of leading a team
- An agile mindset, open-mindedness, high quality awareness and strong communication skills in English round off your profile
- Hays-Spirit: Our culture and sense of team spirit and belonging are special. Our strength is in working together
- Onboarding: In our Hays Learning Center you will be intensively prepared for your new role. In addition, a mentor will support and guide you throughout your entire onboarding phase
- Digital work culture: You can flexibly decide where your office is for today: whether in our offices or in a home office
- Flexibility: We are ambitious and have big goals. So that your job still fits in with your life, you can flexibly arrange your working hours
- Good reasons to come to the office: Great colleagues, modern and centrally located offices and free drinks are waiting for you
- Benefits: In addition to 30 vacation days, there is something for everyone, from JobRad to various wellbeing offers and a childcare allowance
- Easy and fast application process: Send us your CV in the first step and we will contact you within a few days!
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies in various industries are desperately looking for suitable skilled personnel, because without them, projects, machines and laptops come to a standstill. That's where we come in: We understand the labor market and the requirements of our client companies and candidates and bring both sides together successfully. In this way, we are shaping the future of the working world - and you can do your part!
Are you looking for a job with meaning? Then you've come to the right place! With us, you can expect a crisis-proof workplace and, thanks to our digital work culture, you can freely arrange your working hours and individually combine office and home office. We are ambitious, have big goals and don't let "we've always done it that way" stop us.
What makes us special? Our culture and sense of team spirit and belonging. We're emphatic, diverse and on fire for what we do. Our strength is in collaboration - we call it the Hays Spirit.
The position can be filled at our locations throughout Germany. You will have the opportunity to work either at one of our branches or from home.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and experience the Hays Spirit.
The compensation for this position is on average 125.000 euro gross per year at 100% target achievement (for positions with a variable salary component). Depending on professional experience and/or additional qualifications as well as individual target achievement, the actual compensation may vary and be higher.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.