Talent Partner (m/f/d)
- As a Talent Partner, you manage the entire recruitment process from needs analysis to order preparation, pre-selection of suitable applicant profiles, interview organisation and coordination, preparation of interviews with suppliers and preparation of the offer
- Along the client's recruitment process for external contractors, you are the single point of contact for our stakeholders: hiring managers and suppliers
- You are responsible for process control in the procurement of external contractors in the banking environment
- You work in close cooperation with Hays internal departments such as the Direct Sourcing and Payroll team
- Also you conduct contract and condition negotiations with external contractors and you take care of revision and optimisation of day-to-day operational processes
- As a Hays Enterprise Solutions employee, you are sitting at our customers' premises at least 2 days a week
- You have recruitment experience either in-house or in an agency and you are familiar with Swiss Temp labour laws and HR legal regulations
- Also you are customer and service oriented and combine it with an efficient solution-oriented way of working
- You are self-confident and show a professional demeanour, as well you represent a high level of communication and organizational skills
- The ability to take initiative, work independently and are willing to always go the extra mile to achieve high quality standard and overachieve is another important part of your personality
- Very good English and German skills round off your profile
- Hays Talent Solutions GmbH offers the stability and security of a globally active group and is hiring for an unlimited period of time in a permanent position
- Steep career opportunities through our continuous growth as well as individual development and further training opportunities to become a specialist or manager are open to you
- Team spirit is very important to us - working alongside motivated colleagues and an appreciative, supportive leadership culture are guaranteed
- We encourage an independent way of working. We reward successful sales with attractive incentives
- In addition to a performance-oriented remuneration model, you benefit from our numerous employee offers - such as free REKA checks, company pension schemes and accident insurance, employee discounts, team events and much more
- Furthermore, you can look forward to 28 days of holiday
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies of different industries are desperately looking for the right skilled employees, because without them, projects, robots and laptops come to a standstill - and nothing works. That's where we come in. Powering the world of work goes far beyond recruitment. Because we know: The right job can change a person's life, and at the same time, the right person can change organizations for the better. Finding the "perfect match" between people and companies is what drives us. We pride ourselves on being the leading expert in our field and using our expertise to power the world of work.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: +41 61 225 05 00