Strategic Client Manager EMEA (100% remote option) (m/f/d)
- Support growth strategy for existing accounts while growing and building strong, long lasting relationships with high level executives and decision makers
- Support local key account management teams and/or existing Global Account Directors in management and executing their growth strategy for existing clients
- Map and understand the organizational structure of the client company, ensuring that we maintain strategic partnerships across all areas of the client to maximize our "deep roots" within each of the responsible accounts
- Lead the negotiation of customer contracts
- Upsell and cross sell for top customers ensuring growth mindset
- Outline and execute a clear growth plan for key accounts while fine-tuning and redeveloping as necessary
- Ability to quickly assess and become highly knowledgeable about a particular client situation
- Become a strategic partner (m/f/d) to all customers you directly and indirectly manage
- Be an expert (m/f/d) in our company messaging and be able to have senior level conversations concerning international workforce solutions (predominantly temporary workforce solutions such as contracting)
- Hold strategic client presentations on an international level
- Serve in a highly visible, client-facing role which requires excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Min. 5+ years of field enterprise sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close and manage complex deals
- Positive attitude and energy, with a passion for building relationships
- internally and externally
- Proven management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills, can operate at all levels, socially aware and self-confident
- Strong self-motivation, ambition, and determination to succeed, target driven
- Impeccable presentation skills with an ability to engage senior level audiences
- 25% travel in 'normal' circumstances
- Onboarding: When you start at Hays, we will prepare you intensively for your new role with a variety of training courses in our Hays Learning Center. In addition, a mentor will accompany you and show you the Hays world
- Flexibility: In addition to a flexible working time model and the possibility to work remotely in home office, you can expect modern and centrally located offices. We also invest in innovative work and office concepts so that you can get the best out of yourself remotely and in the office
- Further development: We also offer you individual development and training opportunities as well as regular feedback and development meetings
- Security: Hays offers you the security of a global corporation. Nevertheless, we are organized in smaller teams, so that you are in regular contact with your colleagues and someone is always interested in your well-being and your questions
- Benefits: Benefit from our numerous offers for employees, such as our referral program, corporate benefits, company pension plan, and much more
- Vacation: In addition, you can look forward to 30 days of vacation
- Simple and fast application process: Send us your resume in the first step and we will get back to you within a few days!
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Strategic Client Management EMEA as being part of "International Business Development and Inhouse Consulting EMEA" focuses on developing strategic and global clients across the group as well as setting up cross-border framework agreements (e.g. MSAs), thriving strategies and methodologies locally and globally.
The number of global target clients is expanding heavily and there is a need for a driver personality who can help get the team to the next level.
The payment for this position is at least 85000 EUR gross per year. An overpayment is possible, depending on qualifications and professional experience.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.