Recruitment Partner (m/f/d)
- As a Recruitment Partner, you are responsible for the entire operational recruiting process for our customer
- You'll be responsible for recruitment of suitable specialists within white collar area for our customer's positions
- You will be the manager's point of contact for the recruitment process, you work closely with them to understand their needs and create/refine job descriptions
- You will present candidates to our customers and oversee the recruitment process
- You take part in the entire recruitment process and guide clients through it. You are part of the interview process and advise the client on candidate's suitability
- You support offers processes, act as a consultant and negotiate for the best outcome for all parties involved
- You ensure stakeholders' satisfaction (candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction)
- Based on your professional experience or your internal development, you advise those involved in the process and optimize processes continuously
- You have a College degree or technical training and are familiar with Swiss Temp labour laws and HR legal regulations
- You have 3 years of professional experience in recruitment
- You are fluent in English
- Ideally, you have a first experience recruiting IT and tech profiles
- You are customer and service oriented and combine it with an efficient solution-oriented way of working
- You are self-confident and show a professional demeanour
- You also distinguish yourself through a high level of communication and organizational skills
- You bring the ability to take initiative, work independently and are willing to also go the extra mile to achieve a high-quality standard and continuously improve the service
- Hays Talent Solutions GmbH offers the stability and security of a globally active group and is hiring for an unlimited period of time in a permanent position
- Steep career opportunities through our continuous growth as well as individual development and further training opportunities to become a specialist or manager are open to you
- Team spirit is very important to us - working alongside motivated colleagues and an appreciative, supportive leadership culture are guaranteed
- We encourage an independent way of working. We reward successful sales with attractive incentives
- In addition to a performance-oriented remuneration model, you benefit from our numerous employee offers - such as free REKA checks, company pension schemes and accident insurance, employee discounts, team events and much more
- Furthermore, you can look forward to 28 days of holiday
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies of different industries are desperately looking for the right skilled employees, because without them, projects, robots and laptops come to a standstill - and nothing works. That's where we come in. Powering the world of work goes far beyond recruitment. Because we know: The right job can change a person's life, and at the same time, the right person can change organizations for the better. Finding the "perfect match" between people and companies is what drives us. We pride ourselves on being the leading expert in our field and using our expertise to power the world of work.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
Email: email@example.com Phone: +41 61 225 05 00