Recruitment Coordinator with German (m/f/d)
- Working on the position of Recruitment Coordinator you will play a critical role in ensuring the service provided to our candidates and client is of the highest standard
- You will be accountable for scheduling interviews globally (virtually and in-person), booking assessments and managing the communication with candidates and interviewers
- You will be completing recruitment administration tasks and you will be involved in a variety of functions to support and enhance the recruitment process, working closely with the immediate team and with internal and external stakeholders
- You will have invoice responsibilities related to recruitment services
- You have previous administrative or coordination experience ideally from within a fast-paced recruitment environment (or evidence of working in a busy Customer Service environment
- We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated, has great attention to detail and thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- We are looking for dynamic professionals with strong abilities of multitasking and good planning and organization skills
- Ideal candidate is a good team player with flexible approach and strong communication and collaboration skills
- As you will be responsible for international scheduling process, you need to be fluent in English and German
- To support you in providing the advice, insights and expertise our customers need to navigate a more complex world of work, we continually invest in your training and development and offer a rich variety of career opportunities across the globe
- Our culture is grounded in collaboration and inclusivity
- we offer remote, hybrid and office working options and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work
- A career at Hays means working with skilled people from diverse backgrounds who are encouraged to think beyond, building partnerships across regions while united by the Hays spirit and guided by our belief to always do the right thing
- If you're thinking of a new tomorrow for your career, let's work together to create it
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
At Hays, we believe in being lifelong partners - to our people as well as the organisations we work with over 50 years of business success, we have a reputation as the world facilitator in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions. But joining Hays isn't just about being part of a global business leader, it's about making a difference in the world of work.
Equipped with the skills, solutions, and technological capabilities of a true management partner, you'll put our customers at the heart of everything you do, delivering holistic workforce solutions to tackle the problems they face today, tomorrow and in the future.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.