Internship Business Development/Market Research EMEA (m/f/d)
- You help with market researches, analysis of the EMEA Staffing Market predominantly with a focus on temporary contract forms / consulting services
- You are responsible for competitive analysis of the EMEA Staffing Market with a focus on Central Europe
- Support our Sales Steering & Enablement Team in operational tasks and sales-related projects
- Cooperate and communicate with other internal and external departments
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of reports and presentations
- Encourage collaboration with stakeholders to develop best practices for the markets
- You are responsible for sales reporting for dedicated accounts
- You help with market researches, analysis and monitor running activities
- Enrolled Student (m/f/d) with a focus on business, economics, sales, data analysis, project management or a similar degree course
- Maybe you already have some practical experience in Business Development, Marketing or Key Account Management
- Your strengths include strong analytical skills, the know how to derive recommended action plans and outstanding commitment
- Motivated to improve sales processes and make the sales team even more successful
- Fluency in English is mandatory, further languages such as German are a plus
- You bring at least 4 months' time to complete your internship, starting from 01.10.2022 (ideally)
- A high degree of willingness to learn and to integrate, the ability to work in a team in combination with curiosity and a good sense of humor complete your profile
- 100% remote work possible
- Onboarding: When you start at Hays, you can expect professional onboarding in our Hays Learning Center. In addition, a mentor will be on hand to show you around the world of Hays
- Flexibility: In addition to a flexible working hours model and the option of working remotely in home office, you can expect modern and centrally located offices. We also invest in innovative work and office concepts so that you can get the best out of yourself both remotely and in the office
- Opportunity to take over: We are interested in a long-term cooperation with you. If you perform well, we will be happy to talk about a follow-up position
- Development Opportunities: We also offer you individual development opportunities as well as regular feedback and development meetings
- Security: With almost 25 years of success in the market, Hays offers you the stability and security of a globally active group
- Benefits: Benefit from our numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, corporate benefits, team events, access to our learning platforms and much more
- Simple and fast application process: Send us your resume in the first step and we will get back to you within a few days!
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies in a wide variety of industries are desperately looking for the right skilled personnel, because without them, projects, robots and laptops come to a standstill - and nothing works. That's where we come in. Finding the "perfect match" between people and companies is what drives us. By focusing on different industries and contract types, we are crisis-proof with our business model and continue to grow successfully even in times like these.
Because we know that it takes a little more than a crisis-proof workplace to feel comfortable and welcome, we welcome you with an extensive (digital) onboarding and mentoring program. In addition, we offer you a flexible working hours model and the opportunity to work remotely or flexibly combine office and home office.
Join us internally now in the Business Development area. The main tasks of this area are the successful coordination of tenders, the processing of inquiries from our international customers, specialists and employees as well as the negotiation of international framework agreements.Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.