International Active Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the active and target group-oriented search. To do this, you will use our internal pool of candidates as well as position-specific job boards and social networks
- In direct communication with the (key) account managers, you will manage the entire recruiting process, from researching suitable specialists to signing the contract, and ensure that suitable specialists are found quickly and efficiently and brought into the placement process
- You will act as a competent contact person for candidates and suppliers and ensure a positive candidate experience
- You actively recruit new cooperation partner companies in scarce skill areas and international areas - together with the team, you ensure that the processes surrounding the acquisition, support and cooperation with our partner companies run smoothly
- In addition to the delivery processes in Germany, you have a special focus on our cooperation partners in nearshoring
- You will be responsible for the entire applicant management and build up a candidate network in order to keep an eye on the specialist market at all times
- Furthermore, you will identify and use new sourcing channels and sources to successfully address potential candidates, depending on your own needs
- You will also be responsible for negotiating contracts and remuneration with our specialists and creating search engine optimized job advertisements on our homepage and other platforms
- You have a degree or a finished apprenticeship with first professional experience
- Ideally, you already have some experience in active sourcing and/or recruiting
- You like to make phone calls and enjoy researching and approaching suitable candidates
- Your communication skills and your winning manner help you to identify suitable candidates and to recruit successfully
- You have a strong customer and service orientation and are interested in the recruiting channels of the future
- You should have a very high level of written and spoken English, as well as a good spoken knowledge of German
- Hays-Spirit: Our culture and sense of team spirit and belonging are special. Our strength is in working together
- Onboarding: In our Hays Learning Center you will be intensively prepared for your new role. In addition, a mentor will support and guide you throughout your entire onboarding phase.
- Digital work culture: You can flexibly decide where your office is for today: whether in our offices or in a home office.
- Flexibility:We are ambitious and have big goals. So that your job still fits in with your life, you can flexibly arrange your working hours.
- Good reasons to come to the office: Great colleagues, modern and centrally located offices and free drinks are waiting for you.
- Benefits: In addition to 30 vacation days, there is something for everyone, from JobRad to various wellbeing offers and a childcare allowance.
- Easy and fast application process: Send us your CV in the first step and we will contact you within a few days!
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies in various industries are desperately looking for suitable skilled personnel, because without them, projects, machines and laptops come to a standstill. That's where we come in: We understand the labor market and the requirements of our client companies and candidates and bring both sides together successfully. In this way, we are shaping the future of the working world - and you can do your part!
Are you looking for a job with meaning? Then you've come to the right place! With us, you can expect a crisis-proof workplace and, thanks to our digital work culture, you can freely arrange your working hours and individually combine office and home office. We are ambitious, have big goals and don't let "we've always done it that way" stop us.
What makes us special? Our culture and sense of team spirit and belonging. We're emphatic, diverse and on fire for what we do. Our strength is in collaboration - we call it the Hays Spirit.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and experience the Hays Spirit.
The compensation for this position is on average 36.000 euro gross per year at 100% target achievement (for positions with a variable salary component). Depending on professional experience and/or additional qualifications as well as individual target achievement, the actual compensation may vary and be higher.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0800 463 642 97