Cyber Security Expert (100% remote option) (m/f/d)
- Reporting directly to the Head of Cyber Security, you will support the strategic deployment of a national cyber security practice which is closely aligned with the global strategy while fulfilling local market demands
- You will establish Hays as a respected leader in the cyber security industry by speaking at top international and national cyber security conferences, building lasting partnerships with cyber security leaders, certification bodies, regulatory institutions, and cyber security providers nation-wide
- Furthermore, you will lead, coach, train, educate, and develop sales and recruiting personnel nation-wide regarding best practices, tactics, strategies, incrementally improving interview processes and job descriptions related to effectively selling and recruiting top cyber security capabilities and talent
- ultimately enabling the recruitment teams to build lasting pipelines of top talent in cyber security closely aligned with client requirements
- You are responsible for providing recommendations for enhancements to all virtual prospecting and recruiting programs related to cyber security
- including cyber security content management recommendations for all official recruiting media and channels utilized by Hays
- In accordance with leadership and direction from the Head of Cyber Security, you will establish, update, monitor and disseminate all regulations, performance targets, fiscal and budgetary policies and guidelines related to companywide cyber security sales and recruiting
- In addition, you will provide advice and support to the Head of Cyber Security, board members, and business unit leaders on preparation of cost and budget estimates and short- and long-term objectives related to cyber security programs
- You will also coordinate the preparation of special, and recurring reports, covering all aspects of Hays Cyber Security sales and recruiting efforts
- You have an advanced degree or technical certifications with several years of professional experience
- You have very good command of English language complimented by advanced or native German language skills
- further languages a plus
- Ideally, you already have experience in active sales, sourcing and/or recruiting in the German market
- You have superb communication skills and a charismatic personality to successfully develop and lead a highly engaged matrixed workforce
- You are able to present, explain, and defend complex operational, technical, and process issues to senior level leaders including national and global board of directors
- You have an exceptionally strong customer 1st mindset and a long-term partnership mentality with interest in advancing cybersecurity capacity in sales and recruiting channels
- You will travel 25-40% worldwide in "normal" circumstances
- Onboarding: When you start at Hays, we will prepare you intensively for your new role with a variety of training courses in our Hays Learning Center. In addition, a mentor will accompany you and show you the Hays world
- Flexibility: In addition to a flexible working time model and the possibility to work remotely in home office, you can expect modern and centrally located offices. We also invest in innovative work and office concepts so that you can get the best out of yourself remotely and in the office
- Further development: We also offer you individual development and training opportunities as well as regular feedback and development meetings
- Security: Hays offers you the security of a global corporation. Nevertheless, we are organized in smaller teams, so that you are in regular contact with your colleagues and someone is always interested in your well-being and your questions
- Benefits: Benefit from our numerous offers for employees, such as our referral program, corporate benefits, company pension plan, and much more
- Vacation: In addition, you can look forward to 30 days of vacation
- Simple and fast application process: Send us your resume in the first step and we will get back to you within a few days!
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies in a wide variety of industries are desperately looking for the right skilled personnel, because without them, projects, robots and laptops come to a standstill - and nothing works. That's where we come in. Finding the "perfect match" between people and companies is what drives us. By focusing on different industries and contract types, we are crisis-proofed with our business model and continue to grow successfully even in times like these.
Because we know that it takes a little more than a crisis-proof workplace to feel comfortable and welcome, we welcome you with an extensive (digital) onboarding and mentoring program. In addition, we offer you a flexible working hours model and the opportunity to work remotely or flexibly combine office and home office.
The cyber security team is nationwide accountable for enabling and empowering the Hays workforce to meet and exceed cyber security recruitment and sales targets across all lines of business. Growing internal capability and capacity will enable us to create and sustain long-term business relationships and strategic partnerships with clients, partners, and suppliers having significant equities within the cyber security domain.
The compensation for this position is on average 77.000 euro gross per year at 100% target achievement (for positions with a variable salary component). Depending on professional experience and/or additional qualifications as well as individual target achievement, the actual compensation may vary and be higher.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0800 463 642 97