Active Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
- As an active sourcing specialist (m/f/d), you are responsible for successfully filling job vacancies at our Swiss client companies with specialists and executives from the IT sector
- In direct exchange with the (key) account managers in your team, you will manage the entire recruitment process, from searching for suitable specialists to contract signing, and will ensure that appropriate candidates are found quickly and efficiently and integrated into the placement process
- You will also be a competent contact person for candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience
- You will use more creative approaches to expand your reach: in addition to our internal Hays talent pool, you will search for suitable experts on social networks such as Xing and LinkedIn and inspire them to apply for new positions and collaborate with Hays
- Through profile screening and both telephone and in-person interviews, you will independently carry out a qualified pre-selection based on the relevant job requirements, thus making a significant contribution to successfully filling vacancies
- You will also engage in salary and contract negotiations with the specialists and ensure a structured handover to your colleagues in employee support after contract signing
- You have a degree (in a field such as business, social sciences or humanities) and are interested in a career in recruitment
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in recruitment or active sourcing through an internship or as a working student
- You find it easy to communicate clearly and motivate candidates to apply for new positions and collaborate with Hays thanks to your communicative personality and positive character
- You can work independently, show initiative and remain calm under stress
- You have a reliable and structured way of working and a confident, assertive and professional demeanour
- You speak fluent English
- If you also possess a strong focus on service, a healthy dose of ambition and team-player qualities, we would love to hear from you!
- Onboarding: When you start at Hays, we will prepare you intensively for your new role with a variety of training courses in our Hays Learning Center. In addition, a mentor will accompany you and show you the Hays world
- Flexibility: In addition to a flexible working time model and the possibility to work remotely in home office, you can expect modern and centrally located offices. We also invest in innovative work and office concepts so that you can get the best out of yourself remotely and in the office
- Further development: We also offer you individual development and training opportunities as well as regular feedback and development meetings
- Security: Hays offers you the security of a global corporation. Nevertheless, we are organized in smaller teams, so that you are in regular contact with your colleagues and someone is always interested in your well-being and your questions
- Benefits: Benefit from our numerous offers for employees, such as our referral program, corporate benefits, company pension plan, and much more
- Vacation: In addition, you can look forward to 30 days of vacation
- Simple and fast application process: Send us your resume in the first step and we will get back to you within a few days!
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies in a wide variety of industries are desperately looking for the right skilled personnel, because without them, projects, robots and laptops come to a standstill - and nothing works. That's where we come in. Finding the "perfect match" between people and companies is what drives us. By focusing on different industries and contract types, we are crisis-proofed with our business model and continue to grow successfully even in times like these.
Because we know that it takes a little more than a crisis-proof workplace to feel comfortable and welcome, we welcome you with an extensive (digital) onboarding and mentoring program. In addition, we offer you a flexible working hours model and the opportunity to work remotely or flexibly combine office and home office.
Join us internally in the Sourcing Center now. The main tasks of this area are the successful filling of open positions at our major customers as well as the identification, selection and support of suitable specialists and executives for our customer companies.
The compensation for this position is on average 38.800 euro gross per year at 100% target achievement (for positions with a variable salary component). Depending on professional experience and/or additional qualifications as well as individual target achievement, the actual compensation may vary and be higher.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0800 463 642 97