Active Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
- As an active sourcing specialist (m/f/d), you are responsible for successfully filling job vacancies at our Swiss client companies with specialists and executives from the IT sector
- In direct exchange with the (key) account managers in your team, you will manage the entire recruitment process, from searching for suitable specialists to contract signing, and will ensure that appropriate candidates are found quickly and efficiently and integrated into the placement process
- You will also be a competent contact person for candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience
- You will use more creative approaches to expand your reach: in addition to our internal Hays talent pool, you will search for suitable experts on social networks such as Xing and LinkedIn and inspire them to apply for new positions and collaborate with Hays
- Through profile screening and both telephone and in-person interviews, you will independently carry out a qualified pre-selection based on the relevant job requirements, thus making a significant contribution to successfully filling vacancies
- You will also engage in salary and contract negotiations with the specialists and ensure a structured handover to your colleagues in employee support after contract signing
- You have a degree (in a field such as business, social sciences or humanities) and are interested in a career in recruitment
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in recruitment or active sourcing through an internship or as a working student
- You find it easy to communicate clearly and motivate candidates to apply for new positions and collaborate with Hays thanks to your communicative personality and positive character
- You can work independently, show initiative and remain calm under stress
- You have a reliable and structured way of working and a confident, assertive and professional demeanour
- You speak fluent English
- If you also possess a strong focus on service, a healthy dose of ambition and team-player qualities, we would love to hear from you!
- Hays-Spirit: Our culture and sense of team spirit and belonging are special. Our strength is in working together
- Onboarding: In our Hays Learning Center you will be intensively prepared for your new role. In addition, a mentor will support and guide you throughout your entire onboarding phase.
- Digital work culture: You can flexibly decide where your office is for today: whether in our offices or in a home office.
- Flexibility:We are ambitious and have big goals. So that your job still fits in with your life, you can flexibly arrange your working hours.
- Good reasons to come to the office: Great colleagues, modern and centrally located offices and free drinks are waiting for you.
- Benefits: In addition to 30 vacation days, there is something for everyone, from JobRad to various wellbeing offers and a childcare allowance.
- Easy and fast application process: Send us your CV in the first step and we will contact you within a few days!
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Companies in various industries are desperately looking for suitable skilled personnel, because without them, projects, machines and laptops come to a standstill. That's where we come in: We understand the labor market and the requirements of our client companies and candidates and bring both sides together successfully. In this way, we are shaping the future of the working world - and you can do your part!
Are you looking for a job with meaning? Then you've come to the right place! With us, you can expect a crisis-proof workplace and, thanks to our digital work culture, you can freely arrange your working hours and individually combine office and home office. We are ambitious, have big goals and don't let "we've always done it that way" stop us.
What makes us special? Our culture and sense of team spirit and belonging. We're emphatic, diverse and on fire for what we do. Our strength is in collaboration - we call it the Hays Spirit.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and experience the Hays Spirit.
The compensation for this position is on average 38.800 euro gross per year at 100% target achievement (for positions with a variable salary component). Depending on professional experience and/or additional qualifications as well as individual target achievement, the actual compensation may vary and be higher.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0800 463 642 97