Account Manager - IT/TECH (m/f/d)
- In this role you will build your own customer base and further develop our business within IT/TECH industry
- Identify the decision-makers of potential customers, engage and identify their pain points to build partnerships and secure collaboration
- Do account management with both new and existing customers
- Independently support our customers with their requirements by providing good service and applying expert knowledge and knowhow
- Support corporate and management initiatives
- Being responsible for the recruitment of suitable specialists for our customers
- Actively participate in contract negotiations between customers and suitable specialists, representing the interests of both parties
- Be a trustworthy contact person for your customers and experts if they have questions of any kind - during the recruitment process and beyond
- Continuously develop market intelligence and knowledge of relevant businesses
- Successful sales track record in a similar position within the IT/TECH industry
- Used to work with freelancers
- Demonstrate behavior which support the Hays value - Build Partnerships, Think beyond, Do the right thing
- Strong commercial acumen and sales ability
- Driven to reach and achieve targets
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of the IT/TECH market and industry sector
- Demonstrates high level consulting skills, professionalism, commercial mindset, and credibility
- Able to meet and exceed targets in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Strong communicative skills in English and Danish
- You will become part of a growth strategy with a profound vision of being the Preferred workforce solution partner in Denmark and you will be surrounded by +40 amazing colleagues in a truly international setting
- You will have the stability and security of a globally active group and is hiring for an unlimited period of time in a permanent position
- You will get a job in the Danish Entity within the World's largest workforce solution agency
- In addition to a flexible working time model and the possibility to work remotely in home office, you can expect modern and centrally located office
- You will be working alongside motivated colleagues and an appreciative, supportive leadership culture are guaranteed
- Attractive benefits package, bonus, company pension and accident insurance
- Freshly made lunch every day
- Individual development and further international training opportunities
Join us to advance the world of work and unleash your true potential.
Take the first step now and apply to Hays. Your application via our online form takes only a few minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hays stands for diversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. Everyone - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, origin or cultural background and religious belief - is given the same opportunities by us. We therefore invite everyone, especially people with disabilities, to apply for a job with us.
E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: +45 26 89 31 04